Sunday, June 8, 2014

Updates and Changes

We have been experiencing some technical difficulties lately - namely that our only computer crashed, making blogging pretty impossible.  But we are back online and ready to blog again!

During this hiatus I did a bit of thinking about the format of the blog, and I've decided to shake things up a bit. Visually, it should all look the same, but I'd like to get more organized and expand the content. Along with blogging about our adventures, I'd like to introduce some more regular features/columns, such as a DIY column, a favourite things column, and even a monthly feature from Rob.  I think I'll be doing this through the use of labels/tags, so we'll see how that works!

Up first will be posts about our recent trip to Australia - so be on the look out for those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment